Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Spooky" evolution charts

I've been loving educational charts lately and have been running into a lot of German ones.  I thought this vintage evoluationary chart "Abstammungslehr II" was perfect for the season.  Christian calls skulls "spookies" and is pictured below eating his breakfast:

{I've collected more topiaries on the table this Fall...  Look how unsuspecting they are sitting there.. Waiting to slowly be killed...   Ok, I'm really going to try to keep them alive.  I tried out lemon cypress -which I've killed before- because I've heard they're not too difficult.}

This chart was definitely used in the classroom as you can see from the old red arrows the teacher must have drawn:


...And... look who's walking!!! 



Justin started a couple of weeks ago and is definitely not going back.  Time to finish babyproofing!!
Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.