Thursday, January 20, 2011

Out with the OLD, In with the NEW

When we moved into this house, we loved just about everything about it, except the front door!  I just couldn't get used to having a full glass panel for people to see everything (nothing very exciting, but everything nonetheless) that we were up to!  Besides people being able to look into our house, our dog was a wreck seeing everything that happened outside our house!  Every car, bike, person got him wound up!  So we replaced the old door with a new one and are much happier!

With my good friend, Ali's help @ Just Me , I applied the vinyl address numbers like I saw on Karla's blog:  http://itsthelittlethingsthatmakeahouseahome.blogspot.com/

I purchased the wreath from The Barn House Boys barnhousebh.com

I am linking to Susan's Between Naps on the Porch Met Monday party.  Between Naps on the Porch