Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Little Updating to the Master Bath

Here is the 'before' picture of our master bath.  It's really a lovely room, with lots of nice finishes and lots of room. 

But, because it's in our nature to change things, we took down the builder-grade mirror and put up a new, beveled mirror with a frame that my husband made.  He stained it to match the cabinets.


My husband's faucet quit working correctly, so we decided to change them out, as well as the tub faucet to brushed nickel fixtures.  We are very happy with them.









Since we have a 'beachy' theme in here and our master bedroom, I found a really inexpensive way to decorate the walls above the bathtub.  I bought 5" starfish from ebay and superglued them right to the wall.  They were less than $15 for all six and took 10 seconds each to hang on the wall.

Thanks so much for coming by.  I appreciate your visits and your comments!

Pam

I am linking to: