Friday, March 25, 2011

I am Not a Fan of Crazy Spring Weather!

Two days ago I was outside in shorts--probably not a good look with how wintery-white my legs are right now--but it was beautiful outside!  I was able to cut back the perennials that I didn't get to this fall and do some general clean up in the yard.  I even saw this bird checking out the birdhouse for a potential new home.




My bulbs are slowly, slowly making their way up.  Good thing since none of the perennials are ready yet!





The weeping cherry is starting to get buds.  You can bet I'll do another post when this beauty is in full bloom!


And now today....




I know it's not a lot of snow, so I am not complaining too much (but still complaining!)

I did hear on the news last night that March, April and May are the wettest months in our area.  Darn it, why did I have to hear that??


I hope it's sunny and beautiful wherever you are today!  Please soak up some of the sun for me.  We're supposed to be stormy till next Wednesday....



Thank you so much for coming by.  I really appreciate your visits and comments!



Pam