Friday, May 11, 2012

"Pretty Little Things" Fridays

Life's so hectic & busy that I often forget to slow down enough to appreciate the little things.  And it's the little things- the simple pleasures- that get me excited & make me appreciate my life.  If you've been reading Pure Style Home long enough, you probably know that consistency in blog posts isn't really my thing, but I thought it would be nice to try to post about little simple pleasures on Fridays.  I'm home with my boys on Fridays & only have a few spare minutes to do posts, so I thought "Pretty Little Things" would be a nice way to share a little something good that I've come across during the week or have going on at my house. 

This week, my simple pleasure is being able to bring in massive pink floppy roses from my garden:


{They smell like Heaven!!}

The roses echo the old-fashioned black & white cabbage rose wallpaper in my kitchen nook...  Eating breakfast (mm-mm pancakes!) with the boys and the little white pot of roses on the kitchen table just made me happy.  So simple. So easy. 

What simple pleasure have you indulged in this week?


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.