Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jadeite Milkshake Maker and Winnings!

The garage sales were abundant today!  It was great to see after last weekend's holiday and rain basically made them non-existent.
I was excited to find this Milkshake Maker. 





Since our downstairs kitchen is all for fun, this will be a perfect addition.





 What a nice surprise in the mail yesterday.  My winnings from Carol at The Polka Dot Closet!
She had a giveaway from Eco Natural Soap.  I won and was able to choose several items.  I chose the Acne Relief Soap, as it works on Rosasea too.  I tried it last night and loved how my face felt.  I am excited to try the Facial Hydration Soap, the makeup and the Acne Relief Balm. The Key Lime Pie Lip Balm is fabulous too!  Thank you to Carol and Eco Natural Soap!


Thanks for your visit and kind comments!

Pam




I am linking to the following parties:

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia