Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Fun at an Antique Show

This weekend, my husband surprised me by asking to go with me to an antique show so we could spend the day together for my birthday. What a fun day, especially since I had someone to carry all of my treasures!


 
A couple of weeks ago, Jill from forever*cottage was selling a bowling pin.  I bought it from her and started looking around for more.  They go for quite a bit on eBay and you have to pay for shipping, so it adds up. I was thrilled to find this one and take it with me.
 
 
 
 



I love this old rusty can. 


 
I am planning to use this big metal milk crate to hold blankets in the game room.



 
I am a sucker for blue canning jars and love the rustiness of the metal around it.


 
This fan actually works!  I like that it is blue too!


I also found a neat little cigar box.   We were standing and talking and a lady walked up and asked WHERE I had found it?  She was so excited about it.  When I told her where the booth was, but that it was the only one, she was so bummed!  It had CORINA printed nicely on it.  And you guessed it, her name is Corina.  I told her what I'd paid for it and if she wanted it, it was hers.  OMG, she was so happy, which in turn, made me happy.  My husband was just dumbfounded about the whole conversation.  haha. 

 
 
 
Thanks for your visit!
 
Pam




I am linking to the following parties: