Friday, October 18, 2013

This Guest Room is for the Birds

 
 

I recently updated the bedding in our guest room.  I've been admiring the Sparrow duvet and shams at Pottery Barn for some time.  Last week they had them on sale, so I splurged.
My husband made the picket fence headboard about 20 years ago.  I still love it!


 
The bedding I replaced was ok, but needed an update.
 
 
 


I'm on the lookout for another little pillow for the bed.
 
 

I found this little green pillow at Pier 1 yesterday.  I think I like it!
 

 

We found this bird lamp a few months ago.  I really like the rectangular shape.


 
This is one of my Mom's creations.  I love this little footstool, but can't really imagine putting my feet on it.  :)
 
Now I just have to keep the cat off the bed...
 
Thank you for your visit!
 
Pam


I am linking to the following parties:
 



 
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home