Monday, March 19, 2012

Can't Stop Thinking about this...

{Amy Howard's powder room; image via Cote de Texas}

A couple of weeks ago I was reading one of my favorites, Cote de Texas, and Joni was writing about Amy Howard.    All of the photos were all droolworthy, but I fell in LOVE with this image of Amy's powder room.  Guests turn the lion water fountain on by using the floor petal on the ground. (!!!)  The countertop normally isn't loaded with wheat grass (this was done for a photo shoot) but how AMAZING does that look?!!!!   If I were a super-planner and were having a party -AND had a powder room like this- I would so attempt this.  Gorgeousness.

Do you have any "dream" images of things that you love that might not be practical on a daily basis but that you'd do for a special event??

xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.