Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some Comfy Pillows, A Birdhouse and it's Done!

I think I'm finally done (for now!) with our living room.  In my past couple of posts, I've shown where we've added the new couch and new typewriter art.  Today I was at Pottery Barn and found a couple of very comfy pillows for the couch as well as a neat birdhouse to hang on the wall.  Yes, I probably needed another birdhouse like I needed a hole in my head, but that's the way it works around here!  :)

The pillows are like sweaters--very soft and comfortable!




 I love the size of the birdhouse.  It even came ready to hang on the wall.



 




My husband didn't like the blue chair in the corner, so now we have the ottoman there.  Of course with the soft throw on it, the cat has claimed that spot.   I ended up flipping the rug and table and am happy with it this direction.


 Thanks so much for your visit!

Pam

I am linking to the following parties:





Chic on a Shoestring Decorating