Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Goodbye Ugly Tide Container, Hello Pretty Bottle






My Tide and Clorox bottles are big (and ugly)!  They sit on a shelf above the washer and dryer, and lifting those huge bottles for every load of wash gets old.



I was in Ikea not long ago and found these cute bottles.  (sorry, I don't have a true 'before' picture--I was using them in all of their plain-ness for awhile)  I think I paid $4 each for them.



On one of my many visits to The Graphics Fairy, I came across these beauties:

Now, I realize they really say something different than Tide and Clorox in French, but I'm going with them!


I used Mod Podge and applied the labels.  I let them dry a bit, then put another coat on and they were done.


I must say, I think they look great and they are so much lighter to lift!  What a simple project this was!

Thank you for coming by!  I appreciate your visits and comments.

Pam

I am linking to: