Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It Looks Like We're Going to be Empty Nesters Soon

I've been seeing two birds in one of my birdhouses for weeks and wondered how the babies were doing.  I hadn't ever seen them, but I could see a lot of nesting material in the birdhouse.  Today I was outside taking pictures of my front yard and I got to see the babies!





  

 The mother (or maybe the father?) came back several times with food for them.  Boy was there a lot of squawking every time the food was getting close!

***You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.  Please excuse my very elementary photography skills!  :)
 





















What a fun surprise this morning!  Good thing I had my trusty helper!  :) 

Isn't it fitting that I received this gift from my good blogging friend Martina @ Northern Nesting yesterday?  I was the winner of her recent giveaway.  I love her blog and love this gift!   Thank you Martina!




Thanks so much for coming by!


Pam



I am linking to the following parties:









Stuff and Nonsense
My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating