Thursday, July 28, 2011

Now & Then

Today I'm over at Emily Clark sharing a picture from my very first apartment in college & comparing it to my current house.  Emily's series "Now & Then" invites bloggers to talk about their evolving design style & what makes them cringe when looking back.   (There's a lot to cringe about with me ;) 


I'll give you a hint that my first college apartment looked like THIS:


eeeeeeeeek...
I wonder what happened to that wooden owl?? 
I have this weird feeling his head came off during a party...

Thanks so much to Emily for inviting me to participate in her series!  It's been a lot of fun to read!!
 Emily is such a talented & kind-hearted blogger & designer who seems to balance it all, so hop on over if you can!  Click here to read and see more of the room.

xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.